Natural skin protection nourishes with vitamins and nutrients
Conventional sunscreen can be full of harmful chemicals and toxins. Instead, try this homemade sunscreen recipe Not only does it protect your skin from getting burnt, but also nourishes and hydrates your skin with essential vitamins and nutrients. Try it today!
Total time: 20-30 minutes
- 10 drops lavender
- 1 Tablespoon (T) pomegranate oil
- 3/4 Cup coconut oil
- 2 T Zinc Oxide
- 2 T shea butter
- Glass Jar
- Combine all ingredients, except zinc oxide, in a jar.
- Place a saucepan with two inches of water on stove over medium-low heat.
- Place jar in saucepan and stir contents until ingredients start to melt.
- Once all ingredients are combined, add in zinc oxide and stir well. Store in a cool place.
This article originally appeared on DrAxe.com and is republished here with permission.