I think it’s safe to say Spring has finally arrived. It feels like I’ve been waiting so long for it that even if we do get another snowstorm I’ll welcome it. I know that that snow will melt shortly after, and sun will shine on!
Spring makes me look forward to flowers blooming, trees budding, and all the other beautiful signs that Mother Nature has in store for us.
This season is also a time to reawaken our spirit. I’m looking forward to the promise of new adventures and the lessons that will follow. What are you looking forward to this Spring?
At Rewire Me, we’re welcoming the Spring with 9 Meditations on Spring and ritual expert Barbara Biziou’s post on spring rituals. We’ve also compiled a 2015 Spring Playlist on Spotify. In case you don’t have Spotify, here are the tracks we’ve selected:
- “Here Comes The Sun” by The Beatles
- “A Beautiful Morning” by The Rascals
- “Grazing In The Grass”by Hugh Masekela
- “Island in the Sun” by Weezer
- “No Rain” by Blind Melon
- “Mr. Blue Sky” by Electric Light Orchestra
- “Brighter Than the Sun” by Colbie Caillat
- “Beautiful Day” by U2
- “Daydream” Lovin’ Spoonful
- “The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin’ Groovy)” by Simon and Garfunkel
- “Music of the Sun” by Rihanna
- “Lovely Day” by Bill Withers
We wish you a wonderful season of renewal!